Founded in 1915, Bryant State Bank is a locally owned community bank that has built its history by forming lasting relationships with the community, our customers and our neighbors. We have maintained our founders’ original vision of serving the community with consumer friendly products and helping customers succeed financially. Although technology and times change, we still practice business with integrity, mutual respect, and trust that have been the foundation of our business model. We pride ourselves on the long history of building these relationships and our reputation one customer at a time.
At Bryant State Bank, trust is more than a word. It is one of the principles upon which our business was built. Our employees take pride in providing customized, quality, reliable banking services. Let us work to meet your banking needs. We would be honored to have you as a customer.
Our Mission Statement
- To deliver superior banking services while remaining a strong, locally owned bank.
Our Goal and Vision for Each Customer
- “Satisfy our customers’ financial needs to help them succeed financially.”
Our Commitment to Our Customers
- Keep information confidential.
- Treat others with respect.
- Act with integrity.
- Remain a strong, locally owned community bank.
- Enhance our community.
Examples of National and Regional Awards Earned by Bryant State Bank
- Independent Bankers Association – Community Service National Award.
- Better Business Bureau - Integrity Award 2010.