CDs & IRAs
Certificates of Deposit
Bryant State Bank offers a wide variety of Certificates of Deposit, ranging in terms from 90 days to 5 years. You can select the maturity that best matches your needs and you will have the peace of mind of FDIC Insurance. For your convenience, our Certificates of Deposit are automatically renewable; making reinvestment quick and easy. A penalty may be assessed for early withdrawal. Please contact us for more information about rates and terms.
Individual Retirement Accounts
Bryant State Bank has the retirement plan to help you save for retirement. Contact your tax preparer to determine the IRA best suited for your situation.
A traditional IRA is a savings plan that gives you tax advantages for saving for retirement.
- Contributions to a Traditional IRA may be tax deductible – either in whole or in part.
- Earnings and contributions are not taxed until they are distributed.
A Roth IRA is a savings plan that operates somewhat in reverse compared to a Traditional IRA.
- Contributions are typically not tax deductible.
- Distributions (including earnings) are not included in income and therefore are tax-free after a five-year waiting period and reaching age 59 and a half.
Simplified Employee Pension IRA
It’s a tax-deferred retirement plan for small business owners. An employer makes deductible contributions directly to each eligible employee’s Traditional IRA. Even if you do not employ anyone, you are still eligible to contribute to a Simplified Employee Pension IRA.
- Minimal paperwork and reporting.
- An employer can make discretionary annual contributions.
- Deductible employer contributions are made directly to employees’ IRAs.
Please contact us at 605-628-2171 for more details.