Bryant State Bank COVID-19 Response
Update Posted: 06/30/2020
Lobby/Office Customer Access Restrictions
Our highest priorities are the health and safety of our staff, our customers, and the well-being of the communities we serve.
Effective Tuesday, June 30th 2020 the Bryant State Bank lobby will be temporarily closed to the public.
- If you need services please call and we will do our best to help you over the phone (605) 628-2171.
- As always, online banking is available 24/7.
- For deposits, use our mobile deposit or night deposit drop in the entryway. If you require a receipt, please provide us your email address.
- Direct mail of deposits
- Our lending staff will be available by phone, email, or by appointment.
- General Email: email@example.com
We will be in communication with you as this evolves. Services are available through the night deposit box, phone call and our free online and mobile banking products may be of aid and convenience to you during this time. Our objective is one of limiting business disruption while providing leadership in our communities to maintain a healthy environment. We are in this together, and if there is anything that we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
BE AWARE OF SCAMS: Please also be aware that there has been an increase in scams via email, phone and social media regarding COVID-19. The Federal Trade Commission is providing updates regarding possible scams.
Update Posted: 03/13/2020
Due to the Covid-19 virus, we are not accepting coins until further notice.