Bryant State Bank COVID-19 Response
Update Posted: 03/20/2020
Lobby/Office Customer Access Restrictions
In these uncertain times, our concern at Bryant State Bank is for the well-being of our employees, customers and the communities we serve.
The Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines has recently lowered interaction to groups of ten or fewer, therefore we believe it is time to restrict in-bank transactions.
For these reasons, the following steps are being taken. Effective Friday, March 20th 2020 at 1:00 p.m. access to the Bryant State Bank lobby will be limited to the public, although we will remain open for business.
- If you need services, please call ahead and we will do our best to help you over the phone (605) 628-2171.
- As always, online banking is available 24/7. If you need help setting up online banking we are happy to help assist you via the telephone.
- For deposits, use our mobile deposit or night deposit drop in the entryway. If you require a receipt, please provide your email address and we can email you a receipt.
- If you need cash, we will allow limited cash transactions through our entryway. Please knock and wait for service.
- Our staff will be available by phone, email, or by appointment.
- General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a precaution to protect our customers and employees, we are asking you to call ahead or request an appointment before visiting in person.
We encourage you to use the following banking methods:
- Automated teller machines (ATMs)
- Online and mobile banking app
- Phone banking and email
- Night Depository for deposits and other information
- Direct mail of deposits
We are taking this precaution to limit and control the environment of any in-person interactions. This critical step, among others, is being taken to help with social distancing, identified as a key deterrent to the spread of the virus.
We understand this may cause some modification of routines and potential for wait times. We are still checking our emails, answering our phones and are happy to make appointments if you need to meet with someone. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to be of service.
BE AWARE OF SCAMS: Please also be aware that there has been an increase in scams via email, phone and social media regarding COVID-19. The Federal Trade Commission is providing updates regarding possible scams.
Update Posted: 03/13/2020
Due to the Covid-19 virus, we are not accepting coins until further notice.